Peninsula Ford Lincoln is here to help you. We are committed to responding to and servicing all your automotive needs during this challenging time. We want you to know that you can always count on us to be there for you.
The health, safety and comfort of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We are doing our best to ensure that everyone at our dealerships are practicing safe social distancing and we continue to focus on the cleanliness and sanitization of our dealerships and vehicles.
While our normal work hours and staff complements have been reduced, our Client Representatives and Managers are available by phone, email and/or text to meet your needs and/or answer your questions.
HERE IS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
How You Can Purchase a Car from the Comfort and Safety of Your Home
- Shop our website for a vehicle that fits your needs.
- Contact us by phone, email, text or live chat and let us know what car you are interested in.
- We will provide you a personalized video tour of the vehicle or any feature of interest.
- If you want to trade in your current vehicle, we will complete a trade-in appraisal over the phone including photos or video.
- Once you have selected the vehicle you wish to purchase, we will create a customized package for you and arrange for a safe delivery of your new vehicle.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for our 7-Day exchange policy (within 250km’s, no damage, 1 per customer). Please contact us for more details.
Dropping Off Your Vehicle
- For your convenience, we have placed markings on the floor and barriers at the service counters to facilitate safe social distancing.
- We encourage you to use the drop off envelopes provided when placing your keys in the Service Dropbox if you would prefer
- For your safety, we have expanded our designated waiting areas and weather permitting, outside seating areas will be available.
- The shuttle service is unavailable at this time.
Picking Up Your Vehicle
- Your vehicle will be cleaned and sanitized including keys.
- Once your vehicle is ready, your advisor will call you to schedule a pick up during business hours.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time, however online payment options are now available
Orders from Our Parts Counter
- All orders must be by phone or website and paid online.
- Once you have arrived at the dealership for your scheduled pick up, please call to notify our Parts Department.
- We will bring your order to your vehicle and place it in your vehicle to avoid contact.
- You will be asked to show your driver’s license and credit card to verify your identity.